Arts Integration made easy!
Great Ideas for Teacher (G.I.F.T.) is a professional development program that offers teachers fun and interactive workshops in arts integration. Participants explore theatre strategies that lend themselves to a natural infusion into any existing curriculum. Workshops are facilitated by highly trained teaching artists using content which supports Florida State Standards and Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. Participating teachers have the opportunity to earn professional development credits. GIFT workshops are presented Free of charge to your school.
G.I.F.T. offers educators opportunities to develop teaching skills in, through, and about the arts by:
• Providing fun, interactive activities that engage students in learning;
• Exploring the intersections of drama and classroom curriculum;
• Learning innovative and creative strategies that engage students’ critical thinking skills;
• Using Multiple Intelligences in the learning process;
• Exploring how to use drama in all content areas;
• Providing a modeling application for the classroom teacher.
Please note: A $50.00 fee will be charged to your school for a workshop cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled workshop date and time.
Attend a G.I.F.T. Workshop and learn about The REP’s Arts Integration Residencies. Teaching Artists from The REP are available upon request to model arts integration lessons.
G.I.F.T. Professional Development is presented through the generous support of:
For additional information or to book a workshop series please email Emily Freeman, Community Engagement Director at email@example.com