2019 – 2020 Season General Auditions
**To Be Announced**
Orlando Repertory Theatre is seeking Equity and Non-Equity actors for seven productions this upcoming season. Please see the following for the Audition Schedule, Audition Guidelines, and Character Breakdown.
**We strongly encourage all ethnicities to audition for all productions.
- Appointments can only be made at https://auditionsmanager.com/registration.php?AU=fojG9r171
- All actors should prepare one comedic monologue. For musical auditions, also prepare 16 bars of an uptempo song. An accompanist and a CD player is provided for all auditions. Actors are given 3 minutes total to perform both the monologue and song; actors are stopped after 3 minutes.
- All actors must provide two sets of headshot and resume.
- All actors must enter the audition room alone (no parents, families, or friends).
- All actors must be 9 years of age or older.
There are a total of three general calls, each of which requires an appointment.
**Audition dates and times to be announced.
All actors should be aware that all productions at Orlando REP include MORNING PERFORMANCES during weekdays. Our weekly show schedule is: Monday at 10:30am, Tuesday at 10:30am, Thursday at 10:30am, Friday at 10:30am, Saturday at 2:00pm and 5:30pm, and Sunday at 2:00pm and 5:30pm. There are no performances on Wednesdays.
CHARACTER BREAKDOWNS/CASTING REQUIREMENTS
We strongly encourage all ethnicities to audition for all productions. Casting Breakdowns are subject to change.
**Characters and role breakdowns will be available once our 2019/2020 season has been announced.
Additional roles are available for other projects throughout the season.