Performance Workshop: Cinderella (play)
July 13-17, 2020
This twisted and charming story of Cinderella is a fun and funny retelling of this classic tale. With a little touch of magic from her Fairy Godmother, Cinderella reminds us that through it all, dreams can come true.
Youth Academy Performance Workshops are an opportunity for students to study, rehearse, and perform! With a focus on the performer, without costumes or scenery, each actor works on character development, rehearsal etiquette, and the actors process. Performance Workshops may use double casting to provide opportunities for as many students as possible. These fun and challenging productions allow you to make friends, become more confident performers, and learn more about theatre!
- This class is limited to 16 students.
- This Performance Workshop is a play, not a musical.
- We do not plan to hold presentations on the final day of class this summer. A final performance will be recorded and made available to families within a week following the class.
Keeping Camps Safe
More details can be found at https://www.orlandorep.com/campsafety/
- Face masks must be worn at all times, by staff, students, and visitors.
- Parents must complete a brief Health Assessment Questionnaire for each registered camper at Check-In on the first day of camp. Parents will be asked if there have been any changes in the camper’s health each subsequent day.
- Camp Check-In will be completed outside the building with required temperature checks performed prior to entry. Students with a temperature of 100.4° F or greater will not be admitted.
- Social Distancing of six feet is in effect. Modifications are in place to minimize contact between each individual camp and to promote social distancing during camp activities.