Performance Workshop: Ghost House (Online)
June 1-11, 2021 (two-weeks)
Youth Academy Performance Workshops are an opportunity for students to study, rehearse, and perform! Bane and Corse are two ghosts enjoying their quiet afterlife. They play checkers, write songs, and get one occasional thrill: spooking the kids who wander into their house. As luck would have it, tonight some little live things DO slink in. Gray and a group of pals hope to gain bragging rights by spending the whole night in this, the hauntedest of all haunted houses. Meanwhile Gray’s older sibling Royal brings friends to try and scare Gray’s group out of their wits. But they soon find out Bane and Corse have that covered! Surprises are everywhere in this silly, spooky play written especially for online performance.
- All students perform in the play and audition for specific roles on the first day.
- The final performance is recorded and shared out to families via a streaming service the following week. Fees may apply.
- A computer or iPad with the Zoom app, a webcam, and speakers and headphones.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A dedicated space during class where the student can move around and rehearse without distraction.