Performance Workshop: Improvised…Galaxy Wars
June 28-July 2, 2021
Write at light speed! Use your improvisation and storytelling skills to create a brand-new performance set in a galaxy far away. This unique class allows students to combine playwriting with long form improv to produce a theatrical performance of their own creation! Use familiar characters or let your own shine in this week of fun, funny, and the force.
With a focus on the performer, without costumes or scenery, each actor works on character development, rehearsal etiquette, and the actor’s process. These fun and challenging productions allow you to make friends, become more confident performers, and learn more about theatre!
- Students should bring a face mask, water bottle, lunch, and snack.
- Extended Care is available from 4:00pm- 5:30pm for $50 per week
- All students perform in the play and roles are assigned as they are created throughout the week.
- The final performance is recorded and shared out to families via a streaming service the following week. Fees may apply.
- Final performance is filmed unmasked and socially distanced.
Keeping Camps Safe
More details can be found at https://www.orlandorep.com/safety/