Summer Show: Camp Omigosh!
May 27-June 27, 2021
See rehearsal schedule below.
Audition videos are due April 28th. More details can be found at the audition submission page by clicking the “Register Today” button to your right.
All students must prepare a one-minute, memorized monologue (comedic or dramatic).
By Wade Bradford
Connor’s summer is off to a rough start: the camp bus almost crashes, his cabin mates don’t trust him, and the girls on the other side of the camp constantly outsmart him. But when he and his friends Tasha, Parker, and Kimberly investigate the mystery surrounding the “Ghost of Dead Billy,” they begin a hilarious adventure that is worlds away from your typical campfire story. This haunted camp comedy with a sci-fi twist has it all: ghosts, aliens, robots, plant zombies and, of course, dodgeball.
Get ready for the Youth Academy Summer Show 2021! This exciting production process allows young people to develop friendships, learn about theatre, and grow as performers and people through collaborating with Orlando area professional directors, designers, and stage managers.
- Students should bring a face mask, water bottle, and lunch.
- No extended care is available.
- Final performances are live and in-person!
Keeping Camps Safe
More details can be found at https://www.orlandorep.com/safety/
- Tuesday, May 25 at 6pm
- Thursday & Friday, May 27 & 28; 10pm-3pm
- Monday-Friday, June 1-17; 10am-3pm
- Friday, June 18; 9am-2pm
Cue to Cue:
- Saturday, June 19 & Monday, June 21; 10-6pm
- Tuesday-Thursday, June 22-24; 1-9pm
- Friday and Saturday June 25, 26 at 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday June 26 & 27 at 2:00pm