To create experiences that enlighten, entertain, and enrich the lives of family and young audiences.
enlighten, entertain, & enrich
It began in 1926 when the Orlando Little Theatre was part of the City of Orlando’s Recreation Department.
Moments That Matter
- To create family audience theatre productions that enlighten, entertain and enrich both children and adults.
- To challenge our audiences with culturally diverse, intergenerational programming.
- To open doors and illuminate new worlds for our audiences by producing theatre of exceptional quality.
- To create outstanding family theatre productions.
- To interact with the educational development of a student through our theatre’s community engagement programs.
- To be advocates of reading, literacy, and verbal skills through the use of books and plays as literature.