As part of its mission, Orlando Repertory Theatre supports local nonprofits by providing ticket donations for fundraising purposes such as silent auctions. Our standard donation is a Family 4-pack of tickets to an Orlando REP show. This 4-pack comes in the form of two (2) ticket vouchers each good for two (2) tickets to any one of our 6 Main Season shows for the season listed on the ticket vouchers. These vouchers are subject to exclusions and expiration. Eligible organizations should allow 4 weeks for requests to be processed. Donation requests may be approved throughout the year, and we can only donate to your organization once per season.
- The organization must be a registered not-for-profit
- Organizations must be located in the State of Florida
- Organization must NOT have already received ticket vouchers for the current season
- Request must be made directly by/from the eligible organization or by an individual serving in an official capacity at that organization (on a host committee, etc.)
We regret that we are unable to donate to the following organizations or benefits:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Fundraisers for religious organizations
- Secondary requests on behalf of an eligible organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for a not-for-profit cause or group)
* Orlando Repertory Theatre reserves the right to decline requests for any reason including requests that may jeopardize our not-for-profit status (i.e. fundraising for political or religious groups). We regret we are unable to provide cash donations, sponsorship, door prizes, or incentives. Past approved donation requests are not a guarantee of future approval.
If your organization meets the above eligibility guidelines, we invite you to complete the Ticket Donation Request Form below. While processing times may be quicker, please allow 4 weeks for approved requests to be fulfilled.